Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Art Competition

I have some Good news art lovers! I know it's a little late but I will try to blog more.  On the 26th I was invited by my art teacher, Mrs. Lietz at Paulding Fine Arts Day at the Dallas Civic Center!  It was an honor to be invited.  I was chosen and a few others out of many to compete in this competition.  I saw wonderful art displayed by different ages and many art from real artists!  I enjoyed so much, it was a step in my art career and I hope I can participate next year!  Although I didn't place It still was a fun event to go to!  My advice for all you aspiring artist is to EXPLORE and to start beginning your art profession young!  Sign up for drawing, painting any class you feels best suits to improve your artistic skills!  ~ Till next time Art Lovers, Q

Sneak Peak: YouTube Video is being aired!



No comments:

Post a Comment